After four years of being rooted on the Peninsula, I’ve decided it’s
time to shake things up a bit.
1. Welcome to the 90s! – Get rid of land line and get a cell phone
2. Move out of Menlo Park apartment April 9th and crash at Nanette’s for
3. Quit my job at Committee for Green Foothills. My last day is May 13.
– If you know anyone who’s looking for a great non-proft job, have
them check out http://www.greenfoothills.org/about/jobs.html
4. Party in SF. Details TBD.
5. Take a break. Go to Missouri for June and July. Visit friends and
family. Help Dad build up his inventory of yarns for OzarkHandspun.com.
Re-evaluate what I want to do when I grow up.
6. Come back to the Bay Area in late July, continue break and visiting
with friends. Take a road trip to Wyoming in early August.
7. Go to Burning Man.
8. Move officially to SF. Begin looking for work.
Whew. I think that’s it.